Community
Search
Notices
Club 40 Discuss all Club 40 flying here.

June race remnder

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2024, 06:14 PM
My Feedback: (6)

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts
Default June race remnder

The second of three Club 40 races will be at the MCRC field this Saturday 22 June.
Come one, come all! Forecast for the whole week is hot and humid! I don’t expect much change before the weekend. Wear light colored clothes, full brim hats, apply high SPF 50+ sun screen and drink plenty of water.

I think we might have some new racers to join in on the fun. If you let us know your plans to race with us (RSVP) I can be better prepared for the race.
Again, Club 40 Bronze engines and stock airplane. The propeller is your choice.
We will start early to beat the heat if we get everyone ready to race before 1100.
I’ll be out to practice Friday afternoon come join me. Let me know if you can help with the other parts of putting the race on, lap counters and pylon judges. We can’t race without you!
If you can’t make this date we will see you August 17th!
Airplanes are available at Sparky's used plane hangar. I have Turn key, to used, to new in the box (some assembly required) Come On Down! Let's make a deal!
Sparky